zondag 4 augustus 2013

Magazines and Touriya Haoud



I am addicted to magazines! Next month will be a great month with the September issues, I am looking forward to it!

Below you see : Santé, a Dutch magazine about health, this one came along in a package with Faboulous mama. I am not a mother myself but really wanted this edition because of the fact that Touriya Haoud was interviewed . She was also interviewed and on the cover of Talkies, a Dutch lifestyle magazine. The last but not least is 'Company' , it was the first time I bought this magazine but I really like it so I think I will purchase it more often.



Who is Touriya ?

Touriya Haoud Vaughan is a Dutch woman with Morrocan and Macedonian backgrounds.
She started as a model, went acting ( Shouf, Shouf Habibi (Dutch movie) and Five Fingers with Ryan Philippe) and she also covered a sinlge of Ofra Haza 'In the name of love' (Im Nin' alu).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_a5-elLH4I


Since 2006, she is married to actor Greg Vaughan , they have 3 boys. Landen Reid, Jathan James and Cavan Thomas.
She now owns and manages a PR office 'THV PR'.


http://www.thvpr.com/
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten