zondag 13 juli 2014

Event- Grazia Fashion Masterclass

Today I went to the Grazia Fashion Masterclass with a friend.

There were 2 workshops; one by Cara Schiffelers, Fashion Director Grazia and one by stylist and blogger Lonneke Nooteboom.

Cara Schiffeleres told us how it works at a magazine and Lonneke talked about her blog and what is important to do to get more followers.

They both had very nice presentations and there is enough room to ask questions.
Their enthousiasm was a good part of their presentations. They work in the fashion industry over more than a decade but they still feel the passion! Which is necessary.

The masterclass was very well organised and to me personally interesting. Especially the blog part. 

The message which both ladies have is : be yourself! 

A very important rule which we sometimes tend to forget. Just to fit in. But everyone is unique and has his own style and qualities. 


My friend and I know that we might not want work with fashion 24/7 like they do but we are still interested to work in fashion at our terms. 


Knowing what you don't want is also worth a lot ;-).

Myself I started to re-open 'Drive for style' again and I will start to blog more often about style and fashion. Hopefully I get the change in a few years to work in a fashion store as well. That I would like to do. To learn and to invest in a future in fashion. 

When we arrived we had been offered a very tasty drink; Scavi & Ray, Hugo. A minty version of Scavi & Ray. Very refreshing!

At the end we got 2 nice goodie bags!

After all it was a very nice experience. I hope Grazia will organize more events like this. I know they organised a bloggers event last year but unfortunately I wasn't able to go. Hopefully there will be a next one I can attend.


Lonneke's website
http://www.stylemyday.nl/






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten