vrijdag 21 juni 2013

Fashion review Shape Briefs Tummy & Hip Shaping H&M

 
 
Today I have worn this Shape Briefs Tummy & Hip Shaping of H&M

Before

 
After
 
As you can see in the before and after pictures it does show a slight difference regarding the belly area. It’s not flat but you don’t have a bump anymore.
So at that point I am satisfied already.
Regarding wearing comfort I am very satisfied, it fits perfectly and it doesn’t’ hurt or isn’t too tight. At first you have to get used to the fact that something covers your belly which results in you tightening your belly, which is good. But after a while you get used to the feeling something covers your belly because it fits like a second skin.
 
I also do like the price of €9,95, it’s not expensive and it’s worth it.
Overall I am very pleased with this one!
I am very curious if you have any experience with this one or if you have brand which has good body control shapers.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for your review! It was really helpful. I'm afraid it might feel too tight in certain areas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your message mar8mars! It does feel a bit tight but I noticed you get used to the feeling and after a while it is still comfortable. Though that is personal of course and can be different to others.

      Verwijderen