zondag 30 november 2014

Amsterdam light festival

Dear all,

Instead of a "This is my life" I would like to tell you about the Amsterdam light festival.

Yesterday night my boyfriend and I made a 'Water colors' cruise.


From 27th of November 2014 till 18th of January 2015 you can enjoy  the annual Amsterdam light festival. Different artists have made subjects of material that can light up or can be projected or even react on the activity of boats and cell phones.

I had bought our tickets on the website you will see below,  but you can buy a ticket on site as well.
The tour through the canals with the lights and the beautiful lighted creations was a lovely experience  .

It took about 1 hour and the boat was nicely warmed because outside it was pretty cold!

Below just a few of the pictures I made but there was many more to see.
You will find pictures on the official website as well in a while. Take a look at it and see the results of previous years and the program this year.

http://www.amsterdamlightfestival.com/en/




Lighted bridge


Only paper boat which lasts 50 days
Projection on  the Nemo building
The waves



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten