zondag 16 november 2014

Ladies night -Geisha

Yesterday night I had a Ladies night in the Rijksmuseum Volkenkunde in Leiden.
The subject was "Geisha". At the moment there is a "Geisha' exhibition in the museum till 6th of April 2015.

I also attended a lecture about the Japanese tattoo art but I don't have pictures of that. It was a very interesting lecture though!


There were many things to do, but I have decided to do the things below.

  • Workshop making stamps  > http://www.masaakioyamada.com/
  • Demonstration Ikabena
  • Lecture Japanse tattoo art
  • And a glimpse of the Kimono fashion show
  • Let my hand scrubbed with Rituals products.



I started with a workshop 'Make your own stamp'. This is the result.
The funny thing is I read about Masaaki Oyamada some time ago in a magazine and I save the article.
Yesterday he was there to lead the workshop!
This lovely lady told the crowd about Ikabena  (Japanese flower arrangement)

I saw a bit of the  Kimono fashion show

Beautiful!
Sweet style

A part of the goodie bag






1 opmerking: